Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Dear darling,

I am angry with myself and I'm sorry and I know you've sorta forgiven me but I know you're still hurt by what I did and said to you and I know it will take me a very very very long time to make up for it.
But I'm willing to do anything and everything to make you happy, because I love you and that's what we're meant to do for the ones we love. You've been exceptionally good to me, always been there for me, and I repay you with insults and rude jokes. I don't see why you're still here and I don't see why you haven't given up on me after all I've done to you.
But I'm glad you're giving me yet another chance, and I'm glad you still trust me not to do it again, and I'm glad that I still have you and that you're still mine and that by some lucky chance you still love me.
You make me so happy, you never fail to make me smile, all the things you say and do are so fucking cute and I don't know why I did what I did to someone as gorgeous and kindhearted as you.
I love you so much, more than you could ever understand.
You've made a mark on me that no one ever in this world could erase.
Thankyou for everything.

Yours forever,
Vic.

No comments:

Post a Comment