Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hold me down to the very end.

Listen to: Sugar Rush - Cash Cash

i've just started reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban.
yeah, i'm a major latecomer, i know.
if it weren't for my cousin pressurising me to read the books, i wouldn't have discovered their sheer awesomeness.
my mother bought me the third, fourth and fifth books when i was a potterfreak (still am).
but i never got to reading them cos i was busy.
8 year olds had such a tight schedule those days. *rolls eyes*
But now i'm reading them, and they rock.
The third one is pretty rad.
Just started, and I love it.
AND BIG NEWS.
Since I'm part of the Official Owl City Street Team, I get updates and newsletters from Adam about when his tour dates are and new songs and crap.
AND HE'S COMING TO SYDNEY.
TO PERFORM WITH COBRA STARSHIP.
ON THE 16TH OF MARCH.
AND I GOT TICKETZ!
Omigod, I was like.. *die* when I found out.
And after like.. 5 days of begging, my mother let me go.
I'm going with my cousin.
OH GOD I'M EXCITED.
Now we're "studying" all of Owl City's songs so if we have to sing along, we don't look like total douchebags who don't even know the words.
Mostly it's my cousin who doesn't know the words. ><
:D BUT WE'RE EXCIIIIIITEDDDDD.
YAY YAY YAY I LOVE MY MOTHER.

I'm gonna go squeal now.

Seeyaz. n_n

No comments:

Post a Comment