Sunday, January 24, 2010

So much to tell you.

Dear Best Friend,
I don't like it when you're gone. It seems like it's been forever. When I'm not with you I feel incomplete. I feel like half of me is missing. You're my best friend. I don't need anything more. I know I'm in love with you, but I guess I can get over that in time. I hope one day you'll see that you are great, you are worth the wait and that you are practically the only person I think about constantly. We've been through alot together, and I know I can always count on you to be my cheery chap - the one who always tells me to "keep my chin up" and to "cheer up, love". I miss you when you're not here, and I wish I was somewhat closer to you, physically and emotionally. But for now I'm fine being here, fine being your best friend. I'm fine being your spare, the one you always go to for a quick rant or the one who tries to cheer you up. I'm fine being nothing but a tool.
I love you, you selfish idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment