Thursday, December 10, 2009

I've come undone.

Since the start of the year, i've wound myself so tightly, hoping that if i held myself tight enough i wouldn't hurt any longer. But i was so tightly bound that i cut everything/everyone else off. And over time the strings i tied myself in have loosened, untying their once dead knots, i've come undone.
And I'm somewhat happy. I'm free.


Okay, hello.
A shoutout to Hannah for following me, and also a shoutout to Jack for telling her to follow me. :) JACK YOU'RE HOT. Big thanks to both of you cos you rock.
Um, ye.
So I've decided to give up on everything and just take all the risks and chances I can and not care about anything else in the world anymore. I'll become a hermit and live a carefree life in the Amazon.
.. Er maybe not. The Amazon has flies, ay. o_o nvm then.

k, i'll update with another post soon. x0x0x. kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment