Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Scream.

If there was a way I could kill people with my mind, I'd gladly abuse the privilege. I know, it's a horrid thing to think, let alone say/write. But I truly feel that.. that uncontrollable hate towards some people. And it's not like I don't have a reason for hating them. Of course I do! I'm not that unreasonable.
These people whom I feel this hatred for are so.. evil. So inconsiderate and careless. They never take responsibility for their actions or their words. They don't know -and if they did, they probably wouldn't even give a toss- the damage their words cause. They act based on what others think, or what they think others may think if they do these things. Rude, obnoxious, pigheaded little ignorant twits with hollow skulls and nothing better to do than be a nuisance to humanity.
A blog's all about ranting, right? Well I'm ranting now. I can't rant out loud. I don't want to subject anyone to my problems. I'm just going to forget everything, and scream in writing.

Au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment