Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hey, who're you?

I've deleted my old blog - too melancholic/dreary/dull. Yeah, it basically sums up my (not so much of a) personality. I've decided to create a new one, make a fresh new start. Hi. I'm Victoria. Nice to meet you too. I don't have any followers yet, but I really don't care. Follow if you want to be terminally bored. Or maybe you might get lucky, so follow me anyways. (: I live in Sydney, Australia. It's fab, and is incredibly cosmopolitan.

I'm still in highschool, so I'm still a young'un. I'm a perfectionist, a pessimist and have an extremely dark sense of humour. I'd rather look at the negative sides of things - or the reality side, as I call it. I'm not waiting for a fairytale. I've already been told, and have realised, too many times that there is no such thing. I'm geeky, invisible and have no interest in popularity or social statuses. If there was a way I could speed up my depressingly stupid years of highschool, I would. Someone invent the freakin' time machine already!

I am simply enchanted by Tom Sturridge. The Boat That Rocked was one of the best movies I have ever seen by far. I love music, mostly listening to it. I'm not exactly musically inclined, although I do sing. In the shower when no one's looking, of course. All Time Low, Paramore, Short Stack, Owl City, The Kooks and Plain White T's are the artists/bands I almost always listen to.
I have a penchant for English actors. Robert Pattinson dazzles the blooming heck outta me. And Colin Firth may be old, but he is definitely my favourite.

But that's enough about me. What about you? Comment below and tell me something about yourself. Make it fun, and take care. ;D

S'later.

No comments:

Post a Comment