Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Let's go, don't wait, this night's almost over

Hi world.
My apologies for not updating in yonks.
I am currently in a shitty situation which I do not want to explain, nor do I want to elaborate on how seriously amazingly balls-droppingly shitty it is. Shit.
I also have an english assignment, which is due on the 10th. I have to make a picture book. Oh, the joy.
I hate picture books. I've always hated them. I hate the big words and I hate the stupid colours.
I hate how little description they put in the words, and I hate having to look at the pictures to get more information. I like words. Words rock. Pictures suck. End of.
No wonder I was always failing at picture analysis.

I really have nothing to write about, but I'll make sure to post soon and update again because everyone wants to know about Victoria's uneventful antisocial life.

Love to you all. Hope you're all doing fine and not shitballs-y.
xo, Vic.

No comments:

Post a Comment