Thursday, July 15, 2010

I can't think of a catchy title right now. Come back in a few minutes and maybe i'll have one.


Why, hello.
I know what you're thinking - Vic posts way too many blogs in a day. Well, I'm sorry.
I don't like the new layout of my blog, but I can't be bothered changing it right now because there is so much on my mind, such as:
  • School's starting in less than 3 days
  • My bangs are way too long
  • My net is stuffed
  • The boyfriend's being an arse
  • I miss my friends
And that's not even half of it.


I've always wanted to go on one of these rides.
I have this habit of promising my friend that I'll be fun for once and go on a ride with him/her and when the time comes, I chicken out and say that I need the bathroom or something. Yeah, I'm smooth.
I hate carnivals and fairs and theme parks, partially because carnivals and fairs and theme parks have children, and children irritate the shizzen out of me.

I feel sick and I want to go to bed.
I'm sorry that I blog so often. I just feel like taking my emotions out on something.

Hope you're all doing swell,
Vic.

No comments:

Post a Comment