Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Not a very scrumptious looking lasagne.
So I spent Monday with my gorgeous cousin Graceyface.
Whenever I'm at her house she comes up with the weirdest things to do/eat.
On Monday, we ended up having EasyBake Lasagne and triangular dimsims which she'd overcooked in the microwave. They were.. extra chewy.
Then, we sat on her sofa and recorded 15-30 minute long voiceclips on my phone.
Then we spent 15-30 minutes listening to our rambling.
And then, we bluetoothed songs to each other's phones.
Then, she got bored and started doing math homework while I stared into space, lying on the couch.

I hope everyone's having a better week than I am.
I hope the person you love loves you back.
I hope you're achieving the goals you want to achieve, or working towards achieving them anyway.
I hope you're pursuing your dreams.

Until next time,
x0 vic.

No comments:

Post a Comment