Thursday, January 14, 2010

*cough* OWL CITY, OKAY?!

THE LABEL THINGO SAYS IT ALL. It has an embroidered logo, man! Shizzen, that's just so cool. I know it's a "man's cardi" but woteva treva. I'm so getting this. I'll feel so accepted in the Owl City community. Thank hoot for Adam Young and his Owl City Street Team which sends awesome newsletters.
I have a slight (understatementunderstatementunderstatement) obsession with the colour black. I love black clothing cos it's slimming and it's just so hackin' cool. But in Summer, I can't wear it since it "absorbs heat". SCREW YOU, YOU STUPID HOT HEATSTROKING LOSER OF A SEASON. BRING ON WINTER NOW. For all of you in the Northern Hemisphere, I envy you greatly and hope we can swap lives for abit. n_n
That's all I really wanted to show you.
LOOK AT IT. PURE BEAUTY IN THE FORM OF A UNIVERSITY CARDIGAN. HOLY YUM. I will marry this cardigan.
We will be together soon, baby. Mwa mwa.
*totes makes mum buy this for my birthday*

K BYE (:

No comments:

Post a Comment