Sunday, September 26, 2010

please come back.
i'm a mess without you.
i don't care about anything else and i need you now, more than ever. i miss you. i miss everything we shared. i miss the memories and the laughs and i miss your voice. i miss teasing your accent and the way you pronounced words funny and i miss the cheesy things we used to say to each other.
i still have the letter you sent me and i'm never throwing it away, because despite all the lies and all the things you did to hurt me and all the scams, i loved you.
i still do.
and i can't let go because you were such a big part of me. it's like a massive chunk of me is missing and i don't know what to do because i can't get you back because you don't exist and it's driving me absolutely mental and i  miss you i miss you come back come back please

No comments:

Post a Comment